Puppy Foundation Training
1-1 Puppy Foundation Training Norfolk Puppies 2-6 months old
How does it work?
Puppy Foundation Training can start as as soon as your bring your puppy home.
We will spend one hour a week in your home environment for five weeks to build a strong relationship with your new puppy. I will be showing you how to play cleverly designed games that shape your puppy’s brain so that the choices they make in everyday life will be good ones. I can support you with crate training, help you with nipping, chewing, biting, sleep issues, zoomies and toileting.
We work on your family dynamics (not those of other well meaning friends and family!) This is YOUR puppy so you get to choose what you want and what you would prefer not to have and this is an important part of the Puppy Foundation Course.
All training is force and pressure free, we want a strong relationship between you and your puppy from the start.
Included in this program
- 15 minute discovery call before training commences
- Support via email Mon – Friday
- SOS phone call if needed (Mon – Fri)
- Five x one hour training sessions in your own home
- Training resources to support your training
- Training plan suited to you and your puppy
- Puppy gift pack
- Certificate on completion
- Ongoing support for any questions you may have after training is finished.
- 15 minute follow on call to check on progress and answer any questions you may have.
Program price – £300
* £30 added for areas outside PE30
I am here to support, motivate, encourage and inspire YOU to train your puppy or dog because you are the one that is spending 24/7 with them.
I will support you and help you build your relationship with your dog so that you can read their body language and know what they are asking or telling you so that you can respond to their needs.
Julie has been absolutely excellent with all the training for my puppy. The sessions were on a weekly basis which was extremely easy to understand and straightforward that ensured amazing results. Julie is highly proficient and professional. I would have no hesitation in referring anyone to her, however you must be prepared to put in the work in order to see the results!